Sunday, April 15, 2012

cleaning out my purse

so have you ever been looking for one of  your  lipstick but you seem to not be able to find it??
well guess what girls that happen to me lol. i been looking everywhere nd i couldn't find it i look through all of my makeup nd nothing well the last place i looked was my PURSE yes my purse lol. i found 12 of my lipsticks nd some lipglosses haha so i dicided to do some lipstick swatches  after finding 3 of my Favorite MAC lipsticks  hope you enjoy. 

                                                 FROST ANGEL [kimK uses this one all the time]                                                                                                

HEROINE [my favorite at the moment]

                                                              VIVA GLAM GAGA2

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors. I wish I could get away with it. BTW, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete