Monday, March 7, 2011

mark Zip Around Bag

ok so i been looking for a perfect hand bag nd i think i found it i found it on  MARKS magalog 3'11 campaign 6&7 book its ZIP AROUND BAG love it i got it STONE COLOR number 670068 OMG!!  i fell in love its so big .... 
it features a signature slouchy shape with stunning goldtone hardware, u can unzip the bottom and the bag expands!! 
the textured is faux leather. 


hello my LOVES sorry i havent had a chans to post a blog every day 
i been  busy baby siting my nephew nd he keeps me busy so i dont have much time but im trying to do my best.
Yesterday i went shopping with my sister nd my mom it was bonding time it was much needed .. so i went a lil crazy on my shopping haha its ok tho we went to ross nd target love those stores shopped for some pillows nd a lovely not book , makeup, nd some other stuff ill post pictures latter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment