Friday, November 26, 2010

a LiL lAtE oN My ThAnKsGiViNg

1st of all I'm a Lil late on the thanksgiving post ... 
well yesterday me and my parents went over to my sisters house i have a small family so it was my sister, my brother in law, my niece Kailynne , nephew Deryck and my sisters sister in law nd her niece. we all had a good time we had so much to eat  mom made mole with the turkey we got from my casein[ thank you ceydi!!] and Mexican rice then my sister in law made ham corn smash potato stuffing umm that was good we had pumpkin pie with whip ummm

so over all it was a good day with my family 
i was very thankful for my family my friends, i was very thankful for what i have i hope u guys had a good thanksgiving with everyone that you love <3

nd thankful for it 

love you all <3 kamii

follow me on www.twitter.com/KaMiizJuCiEbOx
www.youtube.com/KaMiizJuCiEbOx

No comments:

Post a Comment